1131 Harbor Bay Parkway, STE 166 Alameda, CA 94502 Tel: 510-567-6800 E-mail Us
We provide year-round responses to all Alameda County residents who initiated service requests for insects (bees, bed bugs, cockroaches, fleas, flies, yellow jackets, and wasps), mites, ticks, rodents and wildlife.
- Provide on-site inspections, evaluations and consultations
- Conduct district initiate surveillance program for vector-borne diseases
- Practice Integrated Pest Management (IPM) techniques
- Provide vector and insect identifications
- Provide information and training on pest management and control; disseminate information and educate the public on vectors and their diseases transmission.