1131 Harbor Bay Parkway, STE 166 Alameda, CA 94502 Tel: 510-567-6800 E-mail Us
The Annual Report(s) for County Service Area (CSA) VC 1984-1 for Vector Control is presented to the Alameda County Board of Supervisors in compliance with Section 25214 and 25215.3 of the Government Code; County Service Area Law, and California Health and Safety Code Section 116175-116180. The report, which includes the recommended benefit assessment for the fiscal year is submitted for review and public hearing.
These reports give a history on how and why the County Service Area (CSA) known as the Alameda County Vector Control Services District was formed, explains how the assessments are calculated, and includes assessment tables since the CSA was formed in 1984, as well as the new secondary assessment that was approved in 2007.
This report is available for public review at the Vector Control Services District, 1131 Harbor Bay Parkway, Suite 166, Alameda, CA 94502, and it is also posted on our website at http://www.acvcsd.org.
The following documents are provided in Portable Document Format (PDF) and require the free Adobe Reader.
- Annual Report 2012 (PDF - 5mb)
- Annual Report 2011 (PDF - 3mb)
- Annual Report 2010 (PDF - 2.57mb)
- Annual Report 2009 (PDF - 2.13mb)
- Annual Report 2008 (PDF - 1.07mb)
- Annual Report 2007 (PDF - 895kb)
- Annual Report FY 2006-2007 (PDF - 644kb)
- Annual Report 2005 (PDF - 431kb)
- Annual Report FY 2004-2005 (PDF - 135kb)
- Annual Report FY 2003-2004 (PDF - 136kb)
- Annual Report FY 2002-2003 (PDF - 374kb)
- Annual Report FY 2001-2002 (PDF - 104kb)
- Annual Report 2000-2001 (PDF - 104kb)
- Budget Summary 2000 (PDF - 12kb)